What made you start a Lakefront Buyers Seminar?
At least a dozen times a year, we get calls from people who purchased their “dream” lakefront home and are now having issues with the property. Many involve the understanding of lake rights vs. lake access, weed control, Lake Associations, Wetlands & conservation laws, zoning setbacks, septic systems, buying in the winter, boating restrictions, etc. These are not issues at all if Buyers know the right questions to ask up front. This is why the seminar was created!
What do I get for my $29 entry fee?
- Over $200 of take home materials
- A chance to win free Paradise Pad – take it home the same day!
- Fun and refreshments
- Portion of proceeds to be donated to Habitat for Humanity
- Full money back guarantee if not completely satisfied
What if I want to bring someone with me?
- No problem! Your guest is half price…just $15 more
What will I learn?
The entire focus of this seminar is to explain the key differences to consider when buying lakefront property vs. any other real estate. Just some of the topics include:
- Locating the perfect lake & home for your family
- Evaluating lake conditions, water quality, weed content
- Negotiating the best deal & contract essentials
- Lakefront zoning regulations & conservation guidelines
- Home orientation, dock options & green design
- Understanding lakefront values and maintenance
- Validating your price range and confirming your priorities
- Watershed & lake management best practices
- Choosing the perfect boat for recreation & entertaining
Is this just a commercial for your company?
- No. It makes us crazy to attend seminars where the host or speakers are just plugging their services.
- At our seminar, every minute is spent providing you the absolute finest information so you can make informed decisions and avoid mistakes
Do you really give away a free Paradise Pad?
- Yes! Every person that attends receives a ticket for the Paradise Pad drawing. The winner can take it home when they leave.
Where and when is the seminar?
- The seminar will be held at the Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club, 2359 Bittersweet Rd - Lake Ozark, Missouri 65049, 573-365-5620. The seminar is Saturday, August 11, 2018 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Light refreshments and drinks will be served. It is highly suggested you get there 45 minutes early to meet with our vendors prior to the seminar.
What do past attendees say about the seminar?
“We can’t believe how much we learned in your seminar. There are 8 or 9 items that never even occurred to us before. We especially like the ‘Buying waterfront in the winter’ topic!”
“Before coming to your seminar, I thought all lakes were the same. Now I know the right questions to ask when checking out the lakes in my area. Thanks for all your help.”
“We plan to build our dream lakefront home next year. The information your speakers had on lake home designs, waterfront zoning regulations and conservation committees will certainly come in handy.”
“We happen to be considering an offer on a lakefront home in Sturbridge. So glad we came here first. The ‘contract essentials’ worksheet will be a huge help and keep us from making some major mistakes.