WHEN:Saturday, March 11th, 2023, 10AM - 12PM
WHERE:enVision Hotel & Conference Center
31 Hampshire St
ADMISSION:$49 individually, $85 for two attendees
Limited to the first 150 people! Last year we SOLD OUT!
The top 4 reasons to attend:
- Great New location: The enVision Hotel & Conference Center, Mansfield, MA. Close to outstanding amenities including Patriot Place (featuring Bass Pro Shops), the Xfinity Center and the Wrentham Outlets.
- All New Presentation: 20 years of lakefront knowledge in 2 hours! Don’t make a mistake on a lake…learn all the key differences when purchasing lakefront, including our in depth 37-point checklist that every buyer NEEDS to know!
- Exhibitor Displays: Right inside our meeting room! Talk with several local professionals that specialize in the lakefront lifestyle.
- FREE Stand-up Paddleboard Giveaway: The actual SUP will be in the room for you to look at. One lucky attendee will take it home the same day!! (Or we can deliver it). This is a $600 value!
What made you start a Lakefront Buyers Seminar?
At least a dozen times a year, we get calls from people who purchased their “dream” lakefront home and are now having issues with the property. Many involve the understanding of lake rights vs. lake access, weed control, Lake Associations, Wetlands & conservation laws, zoning setbacks, septic systems, buying in the winter, boating restrictions, etc. These are not issues at all if Buyers know the right questions to ask up front. This is why the seminar was created!
What do I get for my $49 entry fee?
- Over $300 of take home materials
- A chance to win free stand-up paddleboard – take it home the same day!
- Fun and refreshments
- Portion of proceeds to be donated to Habitat for Humanity
- Full money back guarantee if not completely satisfied
What if I want to bring someone with me?
- No problem! Your guest is just $36 more
What will I learn?
The entire focus of this seminar is to explain the key differences to consider when buying lakefront property vs. any other real estate. Just some of the topics include:
- Locating the perfect lake & home for your family
- Evaluating lake conditions, water quality, weed content
- Negotiating the best deal & contract essentials
- Lakefront zoning regulations & conservation guidelines
- Home orientation, dock options & green design
- Understanding lakefront values and maintenance
- Validating your price range and confirming your priorities
- Watershed & lake management best practices
- Choosing the perfect boat for recreation & entertaining
Is this just a commercial for your company?
- No. It makes us crazy to attend seminars where the host or speakers are just plugging their services.
- At our seminar, every minute is spent providing you the absolute finest information so you can make informed decisions and avoid mistakes
Do you really give away a free Stand-up Paddleboard?
- Yes! Every person that attends receives a ticket for the SUP drawing. The winner can take it home when they leave or we will deliver it. See last year’s winner here.
Where and when is the seminar?
- The seminar will be held at the enVision Hotel & Conference Center, 31 Hampshire St, Mansfield, MA, 508-339-2200. The seminar is Saturday, March 11, 2023 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Light refreshments and drinks will be served. It is highly suggested you get there 45 minutes early to meet with our vendors prior to the seminar.
Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel for any reason, full refunds will be issued up to 7 days prior to the event. Within 7 days, no refunds will be issued…although, you will be able to attend for free the following year. For cancellations, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What do past attendees say about the seminar?
“We can’t believe how much we learned in your seminar. There are 8 or 9 items that never even occurred to us before. We especially like the ‘Buying waterfront in the winter’ topic!”
~S. Walsh, Natick MA
“Before coming to your seminar, I thought all lakes were the same. Now I know the right questions to ask when checking out the lakes in my area. Thanks for all your help.”
~T. Murphy, Warwick RI
“We plan to build our dream lakefront home next year. The information your speakers had on lake home designs, waterfront zoning regulations and conservation committees will certainly come in handy.”
~J. Reilly, Carver MA
“We happen to be considering an offer on a lakefront home in Sturbridge. So glad we came here first. The ‘contract essentials’ worksheet will be a huge help and keep us from making some major mistakes.
~M. McClain, Holland MA