What made you start a Lakefront Buyers Seminar?
We receive numerous calls each year from Buyers looking for their “dream” lake home and almost everyone has the same questions. What are the differences in Ohio lakes, how do they figure out which lake is right for me, differences in price of homes for certain areas of lakes? Many involve the understanding of lake rights vs. lake access, weed control, lake associations, septic systems, buying in the winter, boating restrictions, flood insurance, etc. These are not issues at all if Buyers know the right questions to ask up front. This is why the seminar was created!
The top 4 reasons to attend:
- We are adamant about making this an educational seminar and sending you home with valuable materials!
- Don’t make a mistake on a lake…learn key information every Lake Home buyer NEEDS to know, including our in depth 37-point checklist.
- Exhibitor Displays: Talk with several local professionals that specialize in the lakefront lifestyle.
- FREE Kayak Giveaway: The actual kayak will be in the room for you to look at. One lucky attendee will take it home the same day!! (Or we can deliver it). This is a $500 value!
What do I get for attending?
- Helpful take home materials!
- A chance to win free kayak – take it home the same day!
- Continental breakfast
- Portion of proceeds to be donated to Canine Companions
- Full money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied
What if I want to bring someone with me?
What will I learn?
The focus of this seminar is to explain the essential information needed to know when buying Ohio lakefront property vs. any other real estate. Some of the topics include:
- Locating the perfect lake & home for your family
- Evaluating lake conditions, water quality, weed content
- Negotiating the best deal & contract essentials
- Lakefront zoning regulations & conservation guidelines
- Home orientation, dock options & green design
- Understanding lakefront values and maintenance
- Validating your price range and confirming your priorities
- Watershed & lake management best practices
- Choosing the perfect boat for recreation & entertaining
- Financing 2nd homes
- Understanding flood insurance
Is this just a commercial for your company?
- No. It makes us crazy to attend seminars where the host or speakers are just plugging their services.
- At our seminar, every minute is spent providing you the absolute finest information so you can make informed decisions and avoid mistakes
Do you really give away a free kayak?
- Yes! Every person that attends receives a ticket for the kayak drawing. The winner can take it home when they leave or we will deliver it.
Where and when is the seminar?
- The first seminar will be held at the Apple Valley Lake Clubhouse, 3725 Apple Valley Drive, Howard, OH. The seminar is Saturday, April 29th, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Light refreshments and drinks will be served.
Register Now for Apple Valley Lake
- The second seminar will be held at the Candlewood Lake Clubhouse, 7326 OH-19 #1507, Mt Gilead, OH. The seminar is Sunday, April 30th, 2017 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Light refreshments and drinks will be served.
Register Now for Candlewood Lake
What do past attendees say about the seminar?
“We can’t believe how much we learned in your seminar. There are 8 or 9 items that never even occurred to us before. We especially like the ‘Buying waterfront in the winter’ topic!”
“Before coming to your seminar, I thought all lakes were the same. Now I know the right questions to ask when checking out the lakes in my area. Thanks for all your help.”
“We plan to build our dream lakefront home next year. The information your speakers had on lake home designs, waterfront zoning regulations and conservation committees will certainly come in handy.”
“We happen to be considering an offer on a lakefront home in Sturbridge. So glad we came here first. The ‘contract essentials’ worksheet will be a huge help and keep us from making some major mistakes.